Sunday, October 2, 2016

Q800 wireless earbuds review

This is my first pair of truly wireless earbuds. Ordered them earlier this month and have been using them this whole past week. So far its been a good experience, I've only experienced a few disconnects between the two ear buds. Battery life is roughly three to three and half hours. No discomfort wearing them, love the true feeling of no wires. You kinda forget they're there sometimes, if they were smaller you probably would. Sound wise not a lot of bass, abit high on the treble. Still they're pretty good for the price I paid for them. The Q800 come with a magnetic charging case and micro USB cable, the pair I have are a piano black color. Conclusion I'm not a audiophile but these wireless earbuds are really good for the money expect to pay no more than 30 for these online.


No comments:

Post a Comment